Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gorgeous double white Clematis

My good friend, Betty Ann, has growing in her flower garden the most gorgeous, double, white clematis.
I haven't been able to find a double white, only the double light lavender. I just love her plant. So, I continue my quest, hoping that I can find one for my yard.
I have been doing more yard work, and today I bought a couple of metal trellis's for my clematis.
The yard is starting to look good, but I still have a lot of weeding to do in my back flower garden.
Anyway..here are picture's of Betty Ann's clematis.

fully opencloseup just opened
bud

                                         climbing up the support of the telephone pole

Don't you think this flower is beautiful? I love it!!

1 comment:

Nancy B said...

That double Clematis is so pretty!