Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pink Dyed Jade Bracelet set

I found these pretty pink dyed jade beads awhile back. The picture doesn't show how pretty the colorful beads really are. The beads range in color from light to dark shades of pinks and greens. I combined the beads with green and pink swavorski crystals. The finished bracelet reminds me of  spring. Don't you think? Hopefully I will be able to find more of the pink dyed jade beads so I can make  a co ordinating necklace to finish off the set.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are absolutely beautiful. I love pink. You are so talented.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

So Pretty!! What interesting beads!

Nancy B said...

I've never seen these before and they are gorgeous!

Susan said...

These are lovely, Elaine.
Susan

Ree Donnelly said...

ohhh, Elaine, I love this!!! Delicious colors!