Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Easy Peasy cards that I made this morning

These cards were super easy to put together. It took longer to chose and cut the paper than to assemble the cards together. I used scrapbook papers from my DCWV Mariposa stack for the base cards and the top layer. I've had that paper stack for several months, because I just had to have it, and now I have finally used some of the pretty paper.
The moths/butterflies are stickers from K&C company. The ribbon is a sheer dark fern green. The Butterflies and Moths card with ribbon is still blank inside as I haven't decided what I want to use that card for. I needed a Happy Birthday card so that is what I stamped on the other card. Fun and super easy to put together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Elaine...These cards are gorgeous.......and the book binding...WOW I LOVE it!!!!!!!!

Patti G. said...

Very pretty Elaine!!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti