Monday, February 6, 2012

ATC

delight in the little things winged girl atc

I worked on this atc a bit yesterday and finished it this morning. To start, I cut water color paper and painted the background in colors that would compliment the wings in back of the girl.  Added the girl with wings and then I rubber stamped the stars (Stamp Camp) at the top. Next I stamped the delight phrase. (that stamp is from the $1.00 bin at Joann Fabrics) and added the D scrabble tile.

I finished this card last night. I love mermaids and haven't used this stamp in a long time. Same technique..140# water color paper, Stamp Francisco rubber stamp inked with Blue Breeze Kaleidicolor  rainbow ink pad, and then sprayed with water for a water color look.

 look of water color mermaid card

Elaine

1 comment:

Sherry said...

LOVE your 'delight' ATC Elaine - great match up of the colours and the black accents - fabulous!