Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Shaker ATC's

atc halloween 2012 three shakers

This afternoon while I was waiting for my cousin to come by the house to pick me up I decided to make a few quick Halloween ATC's.  I haven't had time to create any art lately so it was fun putting together these little layered shaker atc's.

atc halloween 2012 pumpkin shaker

atc halloween 2012 skeletons shaker

atc halloween 2012 broom and witches hat shaker  

Our cranberry harvest continues, but we are almost done. The weather has been quite nice with the days being sunny and warm. I dread the cold winter months that will soon be upon us.

Sunday we celebrated our oldest granddaughter, Katie's 19 th. birthday early, because she was home for the weekend from college.  Wow, I can't believe she is 19, how time flies.

19th birthday party Katies cake

19th birthday party Katie with lighted birthday candles cake

19th birthday party Katie Bella 2  Katie and Bella

 19th birthday party Katie Lily Bella1 Katie, Lily and Bella19th birthday party Katie tommy Lily cake  Katie, Tommy and Lily

Elaine

p.s...I've noticed lately on my blog that there is a large blank space between my header and postings. I don't know why this has happened...I am not that computer savvy and haven't been able to figure out how to fix this. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I love your Halloween ATCs - they're full of fun. Your family photos look like a good time was had by all.