Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New to Blogging

Welcome!
Well, I finally decided to create a blog, as I have wanted to do this for a very long time. The idea has been on a back burner. This morning I finally decided to take the plunge and create a blog. I'm sure it will take me awhile to get the hang of all this. Before blogging, I kept my creations on my picture trail site.
A little about me: I have lived in southeastern Massachusetts all my life. I am married (42 years), have 2 grown sons, 2 step grandchildren, 3 grandchildren and expecting a new granddaughter in the spring.
I love photography, yard sales/thrift stores searching for bargains to use in my art projects. I enjoy making books, beading, altering, rubber stamping, sewing, and learning new artsy techniques.
I started rubber stamping in 1998, have taught RS classes locally and at the Stampaway convention in Ohio. I've also created samples for a few stamp companies over the years. In the past I had art that was published in the Rubber Stamper, VSN, Expressions, Gleaner Zine, Somerset and Return to Asia magazines, and RSM mentioned in an article about my picturetrail site.

1 comment:

SkiChic said...

Congratulations on starting a Blog, Elaine! It's something I've toyed with, but still haven't gotten around to doing. I think you will be a terrific blogger!
diane