Saturday, February 20, 2010

Signs of Spring



The ground is still covered in snow, but today the temperature is suppose to reach the low 40's. My Tete a Tete daffodils are really starting to sprout from the soil. The area near the kitchen steps gets lots of sun. The first day of spring is a month away tomorrow.
Another sign of spring is all the Easter candy that has been in the stores, and my favorite...Marshmallow PEEPS. The yellow chicks or white bunnies. Oh, and they have to be stale and hard as a rock.
PEEPS has a wonderful, fun filled website. http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Ooohh, Elaine, time for a "Peeps sword fight".

I think there are a couple of videos on YouTube -- too funny! I do it every year with who ever will watch...My husband thinks I'm sick.

Good to "see" you!