Monday, August 30, 2010

Halloween ATC

I had a artsy day today. Worked in my journal and made this Halloween ATC for a swap on Art Haven. The background paper with the tree limbs is from Memory Box. The raven with word background is a rubber stamp that is also from Memory Box. The paper came in single sheets, but I found a small paper stack that had these wonder fall themed papers at Colorful Creations in Hyannis. October 31 was stamped using those clear $1 stamps from Michaels. I love Halloween, and I have some other  Halloween atc's and cards that I aren't quite finished that I worked on this morning.  This one isn't too spooky and I love the colors.
atc spooky raven 10.31
elaine signature

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Fabulous Elaine! I so love your work. This card is great! Thanks for sharing.