Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year...Welcome 2013

2013 Happy New Year
As predicted, I didn't see the ball drop in Time's Square, NY on television last night. I only had a few minutes to go before the clock struck 12, when I had glanced at the clock last. Next thing I knew it was 1 a.m. 
I hope this year I have the time and the creative muse to get back to creating art.
Today, January 1...it is sunny, cold and snow is still covering the ground.
Happy New Year's wishes to all of you.
Elaine
P.S...I should have stayed home this afternoon instead of taking a quick trip to Target. While I was shopping someone sideswiped the passenger side of my vehicle in the parking lot. Of course they didn't leave a note. Urrghh!!!! Not a good way to start of 2013.

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Happy New Year! Sorry to hear about your car.