Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL

Just wanted to wish everyone safe travels for those who travel  by car or if you are flying to spend the holiday with family and friends. I hope you all have a most wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Don't count the calories in all the delicious food that will be served, just enjoy.

Last night I made more jellied cranberry sauce. This morning I put a 25 pound turkey to soak in a salt water brine, and I still have to make a few more desserts.
Then, Black Friday, November 26th, the Christmas countdown for shopping begins with big sales, and stores opening extra early with crowds galore and lots of traffic. I don't know if I will hit the stores or not. I have a lot of my shopping done already, as I shop year round. We shall see.

Wishing you all a very blessed holiday.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hi Elaine. I enjoyed your blog so much I signed up as a follower! Love the cards you made. Like you, I seldom start early with Christmas. Not in the mood in July.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season.
Hugs, Pat Smith