Friday, September 30, 2011

Harvest Painting..another Sarah painting

Sarahs painting of Larry picking
Since this is our busy cranberry harvest season I am going to share another painting. Yes, I'm a proud Auntie bragging again today on my very talented niece, Sarah. Sarah completed this painting last year. In the painting is my older brother,Larry. Larry is  Sarah's dad, and he is in the light shirt on the left, my younger brother, Richard is on the right, and in the back, Blaine, our foreman. Sarah chose to paint a water color of dry harvesting cranberries. Our dry harvested cranberries are sold in the stores (Ocean Spray) as fresh fruit. I hope you enjoyed both of her paintings that I shared with you yesterday and today.

elaine signature3

3 comments:

Laura lok said...

wow that is good

Susan said...

Beautiful painting! Your niece is very talented.

Joanne Huffman said...

Both paintings are excellent. You are obviously part of an artistic family.