Saturday, September 24, 2011

Scored big today

Grab bag SC 5
The Scrapbook Cupboard scrapbook store in East Bridgewater, MA is going out of business. Everyday new items are being offered for big discounts. I hate to see another small business close it's doors, and especially since it is a store that I shop at. I don't order online as I love to see and feel the product I am considering buying before I make my decision and I hate to pay the postage.
Today the deal was...fill a bag with anything that was on the numerous tables that had been used in the SC's classroom that would fit in a 10 x 12.5 inch bag...price  $10. When you look at the picture above you may think there isn't much in the bag. I am more than happy with the goodies I put in my bag. There were empty spaces in the bag, and I probably should have repacked the bag to get more into it.
Grab bag SC 4 Grab bag SC 2 Grab bag SC 3
Yes, I fit all of the items in that small, thin, paper bag. I got envelope templates, 3 packages clear rubber stamps, a Tim book, magic mesh, several metal Dreamweaver stencils and paste. Clear UTEE embossing powder, 9 containers of Flower Soft, un mounted rubber stamp, lots of ribbon, 8 wood mounted stamps..some from Stamper's Anonymous, atc sized an larger pieces of sticky back canvas pieces, mica flakes, grunge paper, cork backed metal ruler, clear ruler, brads, small pins, buttons, Luminarts shimmering mist, scratch board pens, Fantasy fibers, Dust bunny cloth, book rings.
All the containers of product were full bottles. Well worth $10, don't you think?
I probably should have filled another bag with the distress spray inks, refills and paper punches. I may go back tomorrow to see what new items have been added to the tables.
elaine signature3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW what a BARGAIN indeed!!!! It is such a shame another business is closing their doors.... :(

Vic said...

Wow, you scored a treasure trove of goodies!!

Joanne Huffman said...

Wowsers! You did very well.