Thursday, January 27, 2011

Valentine's..4 x 4's,tag and cards

I worked on some Valentine's this afternoon. I still need to stamp some greetings, but basically they are done. I should have scanned these, but used the digital camera instead, and the cards wouldn't stay closed..so some look uneven.valentine 4 x 4 front 4 x 4 frontvalentine 4 x 4 back1 back
valentine 4 x 4 front1 4 x 4 front
valentine 4 x 4 front2 back
valentine tag
valentine triple heart cupid
valentine card5 valentine be mine clown card
valentine card4 valentine card2
valentine card6
elaine signature3

7 comments:

Tammy D said...

Wowsers you have been super busy. It all looks great!

Joanne Huffman said...

delightful valentine art

Alicia said...

OH wow you have been super busy! LOVE the check yes or no, it is a classic! *Hugs*

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Cute!!

Patti G. said...

Super SWEET Elaine!
<3
Hugs,Patti

Nancy B said...

These are all lovely! I especially love those little tickets!
Your winter wonderland of snow is so beautiful too but I'm so glad that SC doesn't have any right now!

Autumn said...

Such sweet creations! I can tell you are in the mood for love! ;0 Keep it up!