Thursday, April 26, 2012

Money Plant Card

money plant card2
I was up early this morning, and I made a quick card. I used my Fred Mullet money plant image that I bought in St. Mary's, Georgia several years ago when we were heading to Florida for our winter vacation.                                                                                                                                                   The cardstock I speckled with brown ink. Corrugated black with gold touches to the edge.

Today is busy...this morning I went to the doctors for my annual physical. Went grocery shopping for my aunt who is coming back this afternoon from wintering in Florida. I have another doctors appointment this afternoon and afterwards I will do grocery shopping for my parents and our house.
Tomorrow is my husbands birthday, and I so I have to make a card for Tom, and figure out what we will be doing to celebrate his birthday. My mom's birthday is Saturday, but we won't be having a party for her until she is over the bronchitis.
Well, its time for me to go to my next appointment. Have a great day, thanks for stopping by, and come again soon.
Elaine

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

A sweet card. And, your lilac header is beautiful.

BR said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby.. Love your new header.