Monday, April 16, 2012

Sewing themed post card

In the group, An Affair with Art, I signed up for a sewing themed post card swap. My post card will be heading to Iowa to Gloria K.

sewing themed postcard 2 front 4.12 front of the post card

back of the post card

sewing themed postcard backAAWA 4.12

Below is the post card I received from Linda F.

Front:

sewing themed postcard AAWA Linda F to me front

sewing themed postcard AAWA Linda F to me backBack:

sewing themed postcard AAWA Linda F to me phrase I loved the stamp Linda used on my post card. I am going to have to find out where she bought that phrase stamp, and what company makes it. I think I need it!!!!                                                                                                                                I was told it was bought un mounted at a rubber stamp convention. Do you know what company sells this stamp? Please contact me or leave a comment below if you know. Thanks so much!!! :-)

She alters everything she touches.. and everything she touches alters her.

Elaine

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I like your sewing postcard - I recently used up the last of my button paper and now you make me want to go out and get more. Also - I enjoyed the chicken images from the previous post (for some reason, I couldn't leave a comment yesterday).