Monday, June 21, 2010

Beaded bracelet sets

 blue green swarvorsk ibracelet earrings2
I decided to do some beading this afternoon. Digging thru my bead stash I came across a couple of strands of beads that I bought a few months back at Not Simply Beads in Plymouth, MA.
This set is done in silver with  AB  Swavorski crystals. The beads are beautiful and depending on the light they look really blue or really green, with a hint of violet, but in this photo they really don't show how pretty and irridescent that they are.
bracelet set red and brown crystals 2

The second bracelet /earring set I made this afternoon is done in red triangular beads that have brown around the edges. I used light and dark topaz swavorski crystals.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh, absolutely love the blue beads - Swarovski are my absolute favorite - The red are gorgeous too, love, love the earrings! Thanks for sharing.

Angie Hall Haviland said...

BEAUTIFUL, Elaine!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Your jewelry is beautiful, my dear. I love the colors.