Monday, June 7, 2010

A visit from Baby Bella

I got a nice surprise this afternoon. My son, Steven and daughter in law, Robin stopped by after a doctor's appointment with baby, Bella.  Our little Bella is 2 weeks old today.
 I haven't decided yet what I will call Izabella. Sometimes it's Izzy, sometimes it's Bella, Cutie, Pumpkin, Sweetie, and other endearments.  :-)
 Will just have to wait and see what name fits best for a nickname as she gets a bit older.
 Here are a couple of pictures I took during their visit while we were out in the yard. Bella was a little fussy, as she was hungry, and needed her diaper changed. After she was fed and changed, all was quiet again.
I also noticed while we were outside that some of my gladiola's that I planted a week ago are starting to break thru the ground. Can't wait to see them in full bloom later in the summer.

Proud Daddy and Mommy with grumpy baby. She was hungry.


Kisses for Bella from Daddy


tiny feet

3 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

How absolutely PRECIOUS baby feet!! She is a SWEETIE. What a BEAUTIFUL family they are!

Tammy D said...

Such sweet pictures. You must have enjoyed the day so much.

Lin said...

WHAT A SWEETIE!!! AND THOSE TOES!!!! GREAT PHOTOS, ELAINE!