Saturday, July 10, 2010

Celebrating another birthday

Well, today I am celebrating my birthday along with my birthday twin. My youngest brother, Richard was born on my 11th birthday. When he was born I wasn't very happy that I got another brother, as I wanted a sister, and to be born on my birthday too. That was a bummer at the time. (LOL)
I can't believe how fast the years have flown by. How can I be 62, old enough to collect social security. But, age is only a number and you are as young as you feel. I feel young!!! :-)
Not sure what my plans are for the day are yet, but I know that we will be going out for dinner tonight and I have to bring my brother his gift.
Tom gave me a gift certificate to Michaels, and I have a 50% off coupon and today is the last day to use it. I've been thinking of getting the pricey large set of prismacolor art markers. We shall see.
I'm also craving a big cupcake with lots of frosting. Yum.

Just wanted to post a picture that I just took of the surprise that Steven, Robin and Bella dropped off for me a little while ago. I believe we will be having lobster salad rolls tomorrow. Oh boy!!!
These 2 cooked lobsters are between 2-3 pounds each. Lobsters are also called bugs in New England.

6 comments:

AngieHallHaviland said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Elaine!! Hope you ENJOY your day!!

JustYolie said...

Happy Birthday Elaine!! Enjoy your day! :)

Tammy D said...

Yum, Yum!

Anonymous said...

Oh YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!! You luckie gal!!!!!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Hoping you birthday was grand!!

Diann said...

Thanks for sharing your FUN Birthday with us! I have already wished you a Happy Birthday but I'll just wish you many more as fun as today!
Diann