Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alphabet Art tag cover

Yesterday and today have been really hot and humid.  So glad we have air conditioning. It really rained hard during the night and again this morning, and there was thunder and lightening too. More rain is expected this afternoon along with high winds.

Life is still hectic for me, but the good news is my mom is doing so much better since she no longer has the infection. Her mind has been clear, and she has been in real good spirits at the nursing home. I bring my dad to visit with her everyday, plus make his lunch and supper. I also take him grocery shopping, and  to run errands, doctor appointments, and whatever. Busy, busy, busy!!!

I took a few minutes to work on my cover for the Alphabet Art swap that I am working on. I have also jumped the gun and completed the front side of my letter C tag.  I still need to do something on the backside, but I will share that tag with you later.
Here is my cover: Nothing fancy, but I had a long clear alphabet stamp that I bought on clearance at Michael's. I spritzed Smooch purple and used Tim's distress inks and pigments inks on the background.
alphabet tag front cover

Yesterday was my little granddaughter, Bella's first day at the beach for this summer. Her little friend, Olivia who is 6 months older than Bella is on the left in the photo and Bella is on the right.Bella first day beach 6.8.11
Below is our granddaughter Katie showing off the huge pancake she made.
Katie with huge pancake 6.4.11

elaine signature3

2 comments:

Sharon Huffman said...

Love your tag and those little munchkins are so cute!

Joanne Huffman said...

Love the colors of your tag. And, hey; they match the colors in the delightful photo of Bella and her friend. It's good to hear that your mother is doing so well.