Thursday, June 23, 2011

Got Leg's ?

I decided I would make a pot roast with vegetables in my crock pot this morning.  I had peeled and cut my onions, celery, and potatoes. I had started peeling carrots, and I got a laugh as I pulled this carrot out of the package.

carrot legs
Silly me, I had to take a picture of this weird carrot, and couldn't bring myself to peel and cut it up and add it to the crock pot. Gee, do you think if I put it for auction on ebay someone would buy it? New Barbie legs, or perhaps write up some ridiculous story, and maybe make a million dollars. (LOL)  Even sillier...coat the carrot with envirotex and make some art project out of it. Just kidding. :-)

Now, I am off to run errands, pick up a few groceries, and then head to my dad's, make his lunch. Then, I will take dad and we will go visit mom in the nursing home. Then I will take dad home, make his supper, and finally return home. Thankfully, our supper will be done.
elaine signature3
P.S..coming home from my dad's on a nearby cranberry bog I saw 2 adult turkeys and 4 little ones. Too cute!!

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Save this photo for when you want to make a really cool paper doll.

Barbara said...

LOL!!!! You have an incredibly lively imagination! Definitely legs there!