Friday, June 10, 2011

Inchie's

I had leftover scraps of polished stone cardstock and thought I would try my hand at inchie's. The leftover polished stone glossy cardstock scrap pieces were still out on my desk, and since we lost our power, I gave them a try. 
I can tell you right now...I didn't have much fun creating with these little 1 inch squares of paper. I was totally brain dead trying to figure out what to do with them. My first attempts are very simple, but at least I can say I gave inchies a try.
Top left..just stamping, on the top right..I recycled a sheets of stiff  white plastic grid that I found under pizza  in the bottom of the take out box. I then added a cut out butterfly.
Middle row..just stamping on the left, and on the right...a scan of a woman..total cop out, right?
Bottom...stamped a background and then just punched a small hole and added a brad that had a rhinestone in the center.
Inchies1
I can't imagine how others fits so many things on such a tiny space and create lovely little pieces of art.  I went real simple and still struggled. Inchies  just aren't my thing, but I will probably give them another try. I hate admitting defeat.
elaine signature3

No comments: