Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 10 AAWA 12 day swap

2011 AAWA day 10 Joanne packaging of 12 day swap

fun machine stitched packaging

2011 AAWA day 10 Joanne closeup of tag of 12 day swapclose up of the machine stitched tag...pretty neat, don't you think?

Okay, now that I've shown you the package that Joanne created to send today's awesome gift in. I've been intrigued by this package and couldn't imagine what could be inside. Joanne is so creative..you can visit her blog here... Joanne's blog

2011 AAWA day 10 Joanne 1closeup of girl of 12 day swap   isn't this little winged girl just adorable? I love her!!

2011 AAWA day 10 Joanne closeup of girl of 12 day swapcloseup

2011 AAWA day 10 Joanne of 12 day swap 

Joanne...thank you for the wonderful gift and packaging.

Only 2 more gifts to go.

I spent the whole day yesterday wrapping gifts. The kitties tried helping, but honestly, I could do have done without there help. Tomorrow is baking day for me and finishing up a few last minute things.  I am still coughing..will the cough never go away????

elaine signature3

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm very pleased you like it. Very Merry Christmas!