Sunday, December 23, 2012

AAWA 12 Days Christmas swap/Day 11

This wonderful yearly swap is drawing to a close as I got to open my 11th. day package that was sent from Florida by Yooper, who was also runs this swap each year. A lot of work organizing...again thank you for
all the work you put into making sure the 2 groups run smoothly and that packages were mailed in a timely manner. Merry Christmas!

AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 11 wrappedwrapping
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 11 unwrapped 2Yooper wrapping and useful giftAAWA 2012 12 days swap day 11 unwrapped Yooper  How cute and so useful. Love the packaging too. Clear cellophane bag with a turquoise topper and tied with a sheer ribbon. Inside are a dozen hand stamped snowmen cupcake toppers. I had never thought to make my own cupcake toppers. I will have to copy this idea for different occasions. Yooper, thank you. I love these.
Tomorrow will be Christmas Eve day and I will open my last gift from the 12 Days swap. I will miss looking forward to opening a small package with a handmade goodie tucked inside each morning.
I still have baking and wrapping to get done. Why I procrastinate every year is beyond me. Somehow it all gets done.
Christmas should be really fun this year because Bella is now 2 1/2 and is excited that Santa will be visiting. She tells her Elf on the Shelf (Sissy) that she has been good each day.
Here is Bella in a castle/Princess tent that was given to her as an early Christmas gift by a family friend.
Bellz 12.22.12 in castle tent2
Bellz 12.22.12 in castle tent

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Sweet photos of Bella. Fun cupcake toppers.