Friday, December 21, 2012

AAWA 12 Days of Christmas swap/Day 9

Today I got to open gift number 9 sent  from Laurie who lives in Iowa.

Decorated Package...
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9 wrapped Laurie
The gift inside was very labor intensive and spectacular. When I unwrapped my gift I found a kraft paper covered box with a hinged lid. Laurie decorated the box on all sides and the top with decorative scrapbook papers. The front has cut out numbers...2013.
Inside the box I found double sided calendar pages and a little silver tree that holds each months calendar page . I Love this gift!
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9 front of box Lauriefront
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9 open calendar top Laurie view from the top
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9 open calendar box clup Laurie the open box with double sided calendar pages and a little silver tree that holds the calendar page each month. Each calendar card has lots of layers and embellishments. So pretty and has a wonderful vintage look.
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9 open calendar box w stand1 Laurie
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9  calendar n stamd clup Laurie 
 AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9 front of calendar pages Laurie  front sides
AAWA 2012 12 days swap day 9 Jan Sept March Nov fronts Laurie back sides of calendar pages

Laurie..thank you so much for this beautiful and useful gift that I will enjoy throughout 2013. I know it must have taken forever to make 12 of these gifts.

Elaine