Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beaded creations..In the mood for pink

So, as I was going thru my bead stash I found beads that caught my eye, and I decided to make 2 bracelets.

My First Creation..a spiral bracelet made with seed beads and Swarovski crystals. The pale opaque pink crystals have an AB finish that adds a nice sparkle.

pink seed bead crystal bracelet

For my 2nd bracelet I used pink Swarovski crystals and flat backed pale pink pearls.

flatback pearl pink crystal bracelet

elaine signature3

6 comments:

Alicia B said...

Oh My Elaine, BOTH bracelets are gorgeous!! Just so perfectly pink!!! Love them! *Hugs*

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Found your blog through OWOH & am stopping by now that I have more time. Both bracelets are beautiful!

Joanne Huffman said...

Lovely bracelets. I bet the AB finish adds depth to the crystal.

Tammy D said...

Lovely very nice!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Elaine! I like your clasps, they add a nice touch. I don't make jewelry, but I'm in awe of those who do.

Nancy B said...

So pretty in pink!