Saturday, February 26, 2011

First of my OWOH door prizes arrived

When I went to the mail box a little bit ago I found a package with one of my door prize winnings from One World One Heart blog event. Inside the package I found a bracelet of beautiful green ( aventurine), silver and pearl beads and it came wrapped in a lovely hanky from Sharon Maynard. Sharon's blog can be found here.. amethyst and lilypads. Thank you, Sharon.
OWOH bracelet prize 

Yesterday we had high winds and heavy rains all day long. Not a good day to be out and about. Then, when I was making homemade pizza for supper, I looked out the window and saw that it was snowing. Crazy weather!!! When I woke up this morning I saw that there was only got a inch of snow on the ground. This morning we woke up to sunshine, and I can see a few patches of winter grass, but the yard is still covered with lots of snow in most areas.
My erosion bag that has been hanging from my maple tree in the back yard since January really got a good drenching of rain yesterday, and so I am hoping that some magical changes will be going on inside that hanging bag.
Have a wonderful Saturday. :-)
elaine signature3

2 comments:

Tammy D said...

Looks like you got some fun goodies. The weather is crazy like that here too. The struggle from winter to spring is def. here.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you liked the bracelet. I enjoyed the OWOH blog fest, too.