Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OWOH...door prize art doll arrives

This is my 2nd post for today. What a wonderful mail day today was. I received my 3rd. and last door prize from the OWOH blog event.  My little art doll from Wilma Simmons took a long journey. My art doll travelled all the way from Australia to Massachusetts. I took several photo's, but had a very hard time getting one that really showed how lovely this small doll and baby that is on a stick truly is.Wilma...I absolutely love my doll and I will cherish it. WOW!! This is really so pretty.
art doll owoh2  art doll owoh3  art doll owoh1
art decoupaged paper doll1
Click here: Much ADO About Art Dolls: OWOH winners for 2011!!
to see the doll Wilma's donated I won. Wilma also has her own blog.
Wilma's blog is http://empresswu.blogspot.com/
Then, I opened another package from Paula from the yahoo group, Art Haven. I joined a St. Patrick's tag swap. Thanks for the RAK of the K&C tag book, and lovely tag. I love both.
St. Patricks day tag from Paula arthaven St. Patricks day tag from Paula arthaven2
elaine signature3

4 comments:

Sherry said...

What lovely mail you had today Elaine! The art doll is really very special - congratulations!

Alicia B said...

What a great day for you Elaine! Love the Doll and Paula's Tag!! *Hugs*

Barbara said...

Your new little art doll is *wonderful*!

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Happy yo hear that the little "Harmony" doll has found a great home.