Wednesday, March 16, 2011

White Button Bracelet

I happened to be  going thru a dish of beads this morning that originally held the oval jump rings that I used on the first button bracelet that I started the other day. I had run out of the jump rings, or so I thought, but while digging around in the bead dish I  found  a  few more that were buried under the beads.     I was then able to finish the bracelet that I started the other day without making a trip to Joann's on this rainy day.
After I took the enlarged photos I noticed that I need to go back and close a few of the oval  jump rings a little tighter. I hadn't noticed this in natural light, because it is so dark and gloomy. button bracelet white2 button bracelet white silver
I may add some buttons or charms to hang from the jump rings. Will have to try that and see how I like it. I was pleased with how my button bracelet turned out, and it is so very light.
elaine signature3

3 comments:

Alicia B said...

I love this button bracelet Elaine!! *Hugs*

Diann said...

I'm loving this bracelet too! It must be very light to wear...am wondering how it lays and feels on your arm??? I would enjoy creating one of these - great job! Diann

Barbara said...

This turned out great!!!