Sunday, November 27, 2011

Advent fabric tag calendar

fabric advent gift tag calendar photo from Skip to my Lou blog.

This morning I found a blog...Skip to my Lou and found this wonderful Fabric tags advent calendar tutorial . I probably won't have time to get one done for this December, but I want to work on a couple for next year to give to the grandkids. If you sew, check out the blog. The tutorial is great and there is a pattern for the tags.

If you sew, what have you created for the holidays to give as gifts or to use in your own home?  Do you have any quick and easy projects to share?

Yesterday, I again hit the stores from 8-4. I am mostly done with my holiday shopping, but I still need to finish getting stocking stuffers and a few little odds and ends. Then...the big job of wrapping and keeping the kitties away from the gifts and ribbons. We shall see how that goes.

Have you started your shopping yet or do you shop on the internet to beat the crowds?

elaine signature3

No comments: