Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Small Beaded Christmas gifts

2011 Beaded gifts..snowman head metal hook bookmark lampwork snowman face bookmark
  While I had the dishwasher and washing machine running this morning, I decided to make a few beaded pieces to use as tuck in gifts.
2011 Beaded gifts..xmas tree metal hook bookmarkChristmas tree bookmark
2011 Beaded gifts..crystal snowflake metal hook bookmarkcrystal snowflake bookmark
2011 Beaded gifts..red boot earringsred winter boot earrings (the boots aren't as large as they look in this photo)
2011 Beaded gifts..small see thru green xmas tree earringssmall triangular Christmas tree earrings
2011 Beaded gifts..small and large green xmas tree earrings2 and 3 tiered Christmas tree earrings.
I'm not sure which trees I like better the 2 or the 3 tiered. Which  tree's do you like better?
elaine signature3

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

You spend your washing time very well! I like both trees: I think the two tiered ones look like Christmas trees and the three tiered ones look like trees in the forest.

Barbara said...

Adorable, Elaine! I've admired your earrings in the past, and these are great too!