Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tags and leather magnet

I just wanted to make some really quick and easy tags this morning.  I used $1.00 stamps and Tim Holtz inks.                         
For the Bones tag- I dyed the tag with walnut ink last night.The ribbons I found at Michael's.
halloween tags crow bones
Below:                                                                                                                More Crows... crow tags
Another simple crow tag and a stamped leather disc.                                                                                                                               I stamped with Memories ink the crow image onto a round leather disc. I added a magnet to the backside of the leather piece.     Many years ago, I bought a barrel of  assorted sizes of leather discs at an old family run  fabric store.  I  have stamped onto the discs and made them into convention pins, ornaments and pieces to glue into altered books.  The discs are fun to stamp on.elaine signature3

No comments: